How do I pay for my order
How To Pay For An Order
We offer 3 ways for you to pay for your order.
Website Card Payments
- We do offer website card payment.
- We use a well known payment company called Paygate.
- When you get to the checkout page you can select the Paygate payment method and following the website payment instructions
- We have set it up so that you will have to use an OTP to confirm the purchase. This adds an extra layer of security.
- The most common way, for most of our customers, is to pay by Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT).
- This is usually the method used when we need to order in stock, that isn’t in our warehouse, which has a slight lead time. This is also especially helpful to customers who want goods delivered and have no need to come to our offices.
- Once we receive your Proof Of Payment we begin the ordering process.
- You will receive a Pro Forma from our Sales Staff which is the reference document for the order and shows the products and the agreed pricing.
- We feel that EFT payments are the most secure form of payment because the banks have a traceable account to reference for all payments.
In Store Card Payments
- We do accept Visa and Master Cards but only for items that we already have in stock.
- This means that for these items we do offer a Pay and Collect option.
- Our offices are in Bryanston, but please make an appointment before you arrive. We don’t want you to wait while we help another customer.
- We also offer online card payment
Email Card Payments
- For email card payments we use a payment company called Paygate.
- We create a link to a payment gateway managed by Paygate and email it to you.
- Once you receive the link you put in your card details exactly as you would for online shopping.
- You will need an OTP link with your bank and your mobile phone for verification.
Watch our quick presentation explaining How It Works at House Shop.